- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the right authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Business information required for monthly billing (your business name, owner or director name, business email address, business phone number, tax ID, Chamber of Commerce registration number, etc.)
- Analytics data from website visitors using the analytics software Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the information we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for one of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on one of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Information you voluntarily provide to us during a phone call, email, or face-to-face meeting
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How do we use your data?
Our company collects your information so that we:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services that we think you may find interesting.
- If you leave your phone number with us, we can call you for a free consultation with Rank Higher.
- If you choose to become a customer, we will use your data to generate an invoice or an invoice.
When our company processes your order, it may send your information to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to help prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data in the encrypted database of our professional hosting provider.
Our company keeps your personal and business data for as long as you are a customer with us. Data from stakeholders who have not decided to become customers will be kept for a maximum of one year. Once this period has elapsed, we will delete your data by removing it from our provider's database.
Our company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you may find interesting. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always unsubscribe later.
You have the right at any time to prevent Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or providing your information to other members of Our Company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please Click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company wants to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
The right of access – You have the right to ask our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request our company to correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
The right to delete – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request Our Company to delete your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request Our Company to restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to the processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected under certain conditions to another organization, or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email using our online form at: https://rankhigher.eu/contact/
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and information about visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology
Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, but our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This can be the language you prefer and the location you are in. A combination of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may see advertisements based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website will tell you how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not work as a result.
How to contact us
info (at) rankhigher.eu
Or write to us: Rank Higher, De Bosuil 328, 3815XW Amersfoort, The Netherlands
How to contact the right authority
If you would like to make a complaint or if you feel that our company has not dealt with your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Authority Personal Data
2509 AJ THE HAGUE
Phone number: (+31) – (0) 70 – 888 85 00
Fax: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 01